- How the Prime Meridian Changed the World: Not technical stuff but worth reading.
- OpenSSH keys and the drunken bishop: Ever wondered about that visual fingerprint when generating SSH keys? Well this article brings some light on that. I’ve tried on my own and that’s fun:
12345678910111213$ ssh -o VisualHostKey=yes firstname.lastname@example.org -p 1337Host key fingerprint is xxxxx+--[ RSA 2048]----+| .. || . .. || o . o. . ||. o. o =o || o.. =.S ||... ... ||o=. .. ||Eo. . . || .o. .. |+-----------------+
- The effects of computer programming on the brain: I should be worried about that. Are YOU addicted to programming? Just in case, let me know…
- http://www.blackhatlibrary.net/Shellcodecs: Useful collection.
- Use Google Authenticator For Two-Factor SSH Authentication in Linux: Add 2-factor authentication to your SSH linux server. 2-Factor auth seems to be quite trendy these days…
- Call For Papers – Balkan Computer Congress 2013: My favourite anecdote related to this one: “… and because we’re from Eastern Europe we like break things and stuff.” (some SAP guy :-))
- Emacs is dead: Old but worth mentioning it. I’ve never used Emacs btw. I’m a VIM lover since my birth.
- Letter To A Young Programmer Considering A Startup: “I regularly get emails from young people, usually those with an interest in programming, who are trying to make decisions about school and/or their professional futures. This post is for those young people.“